Direct Action (DA) provides intellectual or physical workforce capacity to help organisations achieve their full capability, increasing overall productivity and performance. While specialising in Defence related business, DA has the capacity to meet short or long-term contractual obligations irrespective of the industry or environment, including domestic, regional and non-regional ventures. In the main, DA utilises the skills and experience of highly reputable former Australian Defence Organisation (ADO) employees to provide a range of highly ethical and credible business services.
- threat, environment and risk analysis
- operations planning, coordination and management
- contingency specific planning
- security management and coordination
- facilities management
- event management
- offshore deployment planning, support and coordination